Home Business Voting Elections State Archives Audits

If your name has changed, please use the paper registration form and submit it to your county election official so we can record your new signature.

Are you a citizen of the United States of America?

Are you at least 17 years of age?
If you are 17 years of age, you will not receive a ballot until an election occurs on or after your 18th birthday.

Attention: It is a felony to provide false information when registering to vote (ORS 260.715).